I love to read.  Well, I love the idea of reading, but somehow it seems like I never do it.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with the fact that toddlers take a lot of work, but moreso that social media has a pretty good grip on me and that takes time, y'all.


In 2014 I want to make more time for reading by shoving to the side some of those fluff time-fillers in exchange for true relaxation.  To me that means curling up with a good read.  I'm going to have to read other places than in my bed because I'm snoozing after only two pages, no matter how great the book.

I saw this map on Pinterest and thought I would try to read through this list.  I'm a pretty big fan of young adult novels (for the most part) plus they are usually engaging enough that I read through them pretty quickly.  




What do you think?  How many of these have you read?  Do you even like young adult literature?  Anyone want to join me?


One Comment

  1. I love YA! I'm pretty excited to read some of these. We are going on vacation in a few weeks and I was just looking for some books to get!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.